Truths?

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby helmoz » Wed May 17, 2006 1:28 pm

_Stranger_ wrote:<!--quoteo(post=5976:date=Jun 1 2005, 11:08 PM:name=rubygirl)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rubygirl @ Jun 1 2005, 11:08 PM) [snapback]5976[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
<!--QuoteBegin-elko+Jun 1 2005, 09:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(elko @ Jun 1 2005, 09:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Well, then, a truth would be that I hate shopping altogether.

So do I! :ph34r:
It's like some sort of a severe punishment for me and when I go, I am always in a hurry - to finish as soon as possible. It really annoys me when people assume that women are interested in nothing but shopping and the like.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I hate shopping! Unless it's for dvds, books, cds or games.

Clothes shopping is horrible, I nearly have a nervous breakdown.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

i can get really stressed when clothes shopping with other people or in italy (where everyone looks so perfect), i get so self-conscious and depressed, i hate it.
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Wed May 17, 2006 9:41 pm

Truth: The constant poverty of my family has lead me to be the most intrinsicly motivated workaholic I know. I am not even doing jobs that pay particularly well so I am not money hungry or anything, I am just making myself indespensable.

Truth: I talk to my father almost every night even though he died in 1990.

Truth: I think my mother is the best woman in the universe and I would give up everything I have- money, education, friends- all of it, if it got her my father back.
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Fri May 19, 2006 1:36 am

Truth) I once thought suicide would be a good excuse to get off school.

Truth) I know that i'm usually wrong about things, but make people think that i'm right to make myself feel better.

Truth) I once walked by a big issue seller because I knew he'd ask me for a cigarette, I wanted to be nice and give him 2. I don't know why I did that...in TRUTH.
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby This Bird has Flown » Fri May 19, 2006 10:16 pm

Truth) I like Mcfly (people don't hurt me)

Truth) I think Matt does a cheeky smile like the early Ringo Starr.

Truth) I think Ringo was really cute in A Hard Day's Night

Truth) I have a fucked-up fringe haha!

Truth) I find it really hard to get along with a girl called Charlotte Evans, I find her evil.

Truth) Chavs bug me even though I was quite chav-like a few years back

Truth) I get freaked out from my It Teacher whos irish because he gives me good grades and always talks to me strange :s

Truth) I really ain't good at poetry and that.

Truth) I'm really not that good on the guitar

and Truth) Me and Matt have been going out to over 19 months!
This Bird has Flown
Advanced

Postby Miserable Liar » Mon May 22, 2006 3:12 pm

chrisseh wrote:
Truth) I get freaked out from my It Teacher whos irish because he gives me good grades and always talks to me strange :s

Maybe it's because you're good at I.T. He talks to you strangely? The Irish do have an accent y'know?
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Tue May 30, 2006 3:00 am

Truth: I have 2 weeks left on Strangeways before disappearing for 3 months, and I am predicting withdrawls and depression from missing all you Strangewaysians!!!!
Truth: My first crushes I can remember are Glen Danzig and David Bowie ala Jareth in Labrynth. Yeah, I was a weird kid... and I never grew out of it :-P
A note upon his desk
-Oh!-
So came his reply :
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Tue May 30, 2006 8:33 pm

Pashernate_Lover wrote:Truth: I have 2 weeks left on Strangeways before disappearing for 3 months, and I am predicting withdrawls and depression from missing all you Strangewaysians!!!!

Oh, Pashy - we'll miss you too!! :( But hopefully you'll have lots of fun where you'll be, not only work :)
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Tue May 30, 2006 10:21 pm

Pashernate_Lover wrote:Truth: My first crushes I can remember... and David Bowie ala Jareth in Labrynth. Yeah, I was a weird kid... and I never grew out of it :-P

bloody hot!
I'm breaking through, I'm bending spoons
I'm keeping flowers in full bloom.
I'm looking for answers from the great beyond
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby chicken » Tue May 30, 2006 11:33 pm

Pashernate_Lover wrote:Truth: I have 2 weeks left on Strangeways before disappearing for 3 months, and I am predicting withdrawls and depression from missing all you Strangewaysians!!!!
Truth: My first crushes I can remember are Glen Danzig and David Bowie ala Jareth in Labrynth. Yeah, I was a weird kid... and I never grew out of it :-P

3 months? oh dear. when do you leave?

as for crushes, though mine were earlier, they are no less ....'different'.....
welcome to the club!! as a regional vice president of the 'weird' club, i say: "woo hoo!!"
chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Wed May 31, 2006 1:03 am

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Truth: My first crushes I can remember are Glen Danzig and David Bowie ala Jareth in Labrynth. Yeah, I was a weird kid... and I never grew out of it :-P <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Coming to think about it - my first crush was Kevin Costner in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves - now I cannot point out even one reason why... (hangs head down in shame)

I find nothing attractive there now - and that's the truth. And the film is not worth it. Except for Alan Rickman's performance, he's pure brilliance, as always. :)
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Wed May 31, 2006 9:03 pm

I hate the time difference. When I get back from work at 11 PM here, it's 6 AM in England. I am ever so rarely within the same time difference of the majority of our members

Ruby: Robin Hood is always hott. Period. :P
A note upon his desk
-Oh!-
So came his reply :
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Wed May 31, 2006 9:56 pm

Pashernate_Lover wrote:
Ruby: Robin Hood is always hott. Period. :P

Robin Hood, yes, definitely. But not so for Kevin, I fear...

And I know about the time difference, it is really inconvenient - and where I am it's 8 or more hours ahead than in America... we're GMT + 2
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby madmancmonkey » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:06 pm

This is onto 101 posts (102 now...) have I just unlocked a curse??!!
a secret???

Right ...

There was this wierdo and he got picked up by me and my dad. Dont tell ANYONE because its private and confidential ok?

Anyway we give him a lift and he kept checking inside this bag.. ok. We thought right wierd.
Whats in the bag? I ask him.

Mind you own business he says

Ok, rude guy I thinks. So anyway we travel a bit further, but hes still rustling in this bloody bag.
Can you stop that? My dad says.
No! He says.
Ok, whats in it then? My dad says
Mind your own business he says
Now I am getting angry. I say if you dont tell us whats in the bag I am phoning the police. Now this guy was freaking us out getting all fidgety and stuff. Ok, whats in it I said
Mind your own fookin Business! The guy said

Anyway we found out in the end and I trust you lot with my life so dont tell anyone, especially not the police..
Wanna know what was in the bag

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

hehe lol.

actually cant spoil a thread thats good.

I have cried to the smiths' music before - not saying what tune.... anyone else done that???????

ok, soz. Ever cried to the Smiths music for any reasoN???????????????? I did ... not saying what tune. Anyone else? Be honest!
madmancmonkey
Smiths Nut!

Postby Alex » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:20 pm

Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me. Because that's what I did. But it was just another false alarm :( I am loved by some though. But I guess that's not enough, I still want more :rolleyes:
Alex
Smiths Nut!

Postby madmancmonkey » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:42 pm

I was thinking more along the lines of 'g/f in a coma' .... I mean theres no resolution, we dont know whether she pulls through or not! :lol: ;)
madmancmonkey
Smiths Nut!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat