Where are you from?

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby helmoz » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:11 pm

i live in worthing, its by the sea which i like, but other than that its nothing special at all, not much to look at, so i dont think i'll post any pix of it cos it looks nowhere near as good as all the other photos in this thread!
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby Mozzerella » Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:45 am

Nice pics again, chicken. The field really looks like there's no end to it.
<a href='http://www.last.fm/user/Mozaic/?chartstyle=MeatisMurder' target='_blank'>Image</a>
Mozzerella
Smiths Nut!

Postby chicken » Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:54 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Mozzerella+Aug 13 2005, 12:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mozzerella @ Aug 13 2005, 12:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Nice pics again, chicken. The field really looks like there's no end to it. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
thank you.
and that's really how it is here when a storm rolls in. darkness on one horizon, bright sky on the other. it's horribly humbling.

speaking of which, we are having an absolute down-pour here right now. the rain is running off my roof, not even touching the gutters. it's friggin amazing. lightning and thunder everywhere. i must sign off before my machine gets fried.

you people rock.
chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby Mozzerella » Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:29 am

Santa seems to be in summery mood. This is especially for you, chicken.

<a href='http://media.rovaniemi.fi/moduls/kuvapankki/kuva.asp?tiedostonnimi=20041221124955.jpg' target='_blank'>Here:</a>
<a href='http://www.last.fm/user/Mozaic/?chartstyle=MeatisMurder' target='_blank'>Image</a>
Mozzerella
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:02 am

<!--QuoteBegin-helmoz+Aug 13 2005, 12:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (helmoz @ Aug 13 2005, 12:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i live in worthing, its by the sea which i like, but other than that its nothing special at all, not much to look at, so i dont think i'll post any pix of it cos it looks nowhere near as good as all the other photos in this thread! <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Nonsense helmoz. Here's a beautiful shot of the pier:
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:05 am

And for BSP fans, I came across this view of Wiltshire. The imagery that'll be in my mind as I listen to 'It Ended on an Oily Stage'...
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:29 am

"He found God in a Wiltshire field"
Thank you Still_Ill, that brought a huge smile to my face, and I agree, that pier looks perfect.
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/edcallow/" target="_blank">.</a>
The Boy with a thorn in his side
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:48 pm

Wow, Still_ill, such amazing photos! That pier, simply stunning! Have to save them!
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:39 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Still Ill+Aug 13 2005, 09:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Still Ill @ Aug 13 2005, 09:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->And for BSP fans, I came across this view of Wiltshire. The imagery that'll be in my mind as I listen to 'It Ended on an Oily Stage'...<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Wiltshire is actually...well, personally I've not seen that side of it.

Wiltshire (Swindon, particularly) is full of roundabouts. I hate it.
elko
Site Admin

Postby helmoz » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:50 pm

the pier is nice, and theres a few beautiful old buildings in the town centre, but the rest of it looks like every other british town, e.g. the high street has all these big chain shops (marks and spencer, woolworths, jjb sports, mvc, mcdonalds, etc.) which you can find in every UK town. lots of english high streets look the same as each other. the suburbs where i live are ok, but theres council estates on the outskirts which are grotty places (avoid!). theres some beautiful buildings in the town centre which is one of the older parts of the town, unfortunately loads have been knocked down to build blocks of flats, which look exactly the same as the flats in every other UK town. it's like, one day every town will look the same, cos theyll all have the same shops and flats!
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:10 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-clarky+Aug 1 2005, 01:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clarky @ Aug 1 2005, 01:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i live in an uninteresting place called banbury <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
it must be interesting clarky becase you live there <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
I'm breaking through, I'm bending spoons
I'm keeping flowers in full bloom.
I'm looking for answers from the great beyond
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:12 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-rubygirl+Aug 2 2005, 08:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rubygirl @ Aug 2 2005, 08:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> All the pix that are posted here are truly amazing - i like them so much that I've saved them on my hard disk <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->
<!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
oh WOW! i think i might save of those pictures! <!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo-->
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:52 pm

weeell, i found some pictures.

i can't find any of spital but these are all near me <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:55 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-the_queen_is_dead+Aug 14 2005, 04:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_queen_is_dead @ Aug 14 2005, 04:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Image<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'm such a div, I thought that one on the top left was the White House. <!--emo&:ph34r:-->Image<!--endemo-->
elko
Site Admin

Postby Still Ill » Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:10 pm

Hey Queeny!

Hah, that does look like the White House. But that cliff on the right with the skydiver looks just like the cliffs off La Jolla, Ca, famous for just that, oh and the nudist beach below it <!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo-->
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat