[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Dream thread

Dream thread

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby elko » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:24 pm

The other week dreamt I was Thom Yorke, in a strange marshland, and this pacifist tribe that lived there were trying to move all the tourists but without touching them. They were running around in big groups with their arms outstretched, just trying to shoo everyone away. Was a very cool dream that I didn't want to read too much into.
elko
Site Admin

Postby helmoz » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:39 pm

Last edited by helmoz on Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby chicken » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:29 am

chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby kurt » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:42 pm

Hmm this isnt really a dream but last week i woke up in the night on the floor, i just really couldn't be arsed getting back in my bed, fell to sleep again, still on the floor. The next morning i woke up back in my bed! I was well freaked out!
Last edited by kurt on Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<div align="left"><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green"><!--/coloro-->Everything you say to me takes me One step closer to the edge</div>

<div align="right">and I'm about to break<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
kurt
Supreme

Postby this_charming_girl » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:59 pm

Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby kurt » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:29 pm

Last edited by kurt on Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<div align="left"><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green"><!--/coloro-->Everything you say to me takes me One step closer to the edge</div>

<div align="right">and I'm about to break<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
kurt
Supreme

Postby helmoz » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:55 pm

helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:02 pm

elko
Site Admin

Postby chicken » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:14 pm

chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:39 am

A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby this_charming_girl » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:28 am

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby kurt » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:43 pm

kurt
Supreme

Postby chicken » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:18 pm

zombie dreams: i had one about two years ago that still sticks with me. in the dream all hell was breaking lose, some sort of war (i was armed heavily with weapons). every friend i found eventually turned out to be a zombie and i had to kill them. even soldiers and policemen were turning into zombies.
funny thing is that i told one of the students at the uni about it, and he sent me a link to a website that said any dream about friends turning into zombies meant that i was not accepting my true sexual orientation. :lol:

"if it is on the internet, it must be true." :ph34r:

though there is more research pointing towards dreams serving the purpose of integrating memories, i tend to agree with the other theory, that 'normal' dreams basically clear the cache, per se--mainly because of how the electrical cycles work in the brain during dreaming. any period of silence means a weakened connection, and REM (dreaming) sleep actually has more periods of silence than activity.
:blink:
then again, i also believe us hairless apes know far less than what we think we do. how long was the world round before we figured it out? and to know that the last burning at the stake was a mere 120 (give or take)years ago? holy cow :blink: [insert Spanish Inquisition picture as you'd like]

keep those dreams coming, i love reading about them. :wub: :wub:
chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby kurt » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:27 pm

kurt
Supreme

Postby this_charming_girl » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:57 pm

this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat