[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - ASK

ASK

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:32 pm

Walnuts for sure!

A bit of philosophy... name one statement from a philosopher that really sounds awesome to you.
Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky
(Echo & The Bunnymen - Evergreen, 1996)

Capital punishment = murder

THE PASSION OF LOVERS IS FOR DEATH (Bauhaus, 1983)
Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby chicken » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:24 pm

chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby Ishihara » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:47 am

...Ishiara has spoken!
ImageImageImage
Ishihara
Supreme

Postby yandee » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:44 pm

Not too long ago, so I guess I'll still remember. On the comfy-chair in my room (no, I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition in the first place :D ) as it grows dark. Listening to a Leonard Cohen record, I think it was "Famous Blue Raincoat". Me on my chair at the desk. A very strange almost therapy kind of situation talking about the problems in our lives. As the sky turns dark, she asks me something, I don't really get it, so I just pretend I wouldn't answer it. She says: You know quite well when it's best to refuse an answer. I asked her what she had asked in the first place and she says with her broken voice: "I aksed if I could kiss you." My mouth went dry, I couldn't speak I just nodded and let her kiss me.
Didn't really think that it was a proper kiss. I really thought that she wanted to kiss me in order to feel a little less lonley.
So the first proper kiss was a week later, on her birthday. I lay on her bed as she bowed over me and kissed me. I was totally freaked out, didn't know what to do, so I just let her kiss me again and then I got up and said "That should be enough for this time." What a bad line for a first kiss. It's like you imagine the worst things you can say after a kiss and you can be pretty sure I will say them. :D "Oh I can smile about it now, but at the time it was terrible" B)

Q: Do you remember what you said after your first kiss?

the one I love
yandee
Smiths Nut!

Postby Ishihara » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:11 pm

...Ishiara has spoken!
ImageImageImage
Ishihara
Supreme

Postby chicken » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:14 pm

chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby chicken » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:12 am

chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:36 pm

Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky

Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby Boxguy » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:25 pm

Boxguy
Site Admin

Postby chicken » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:35 pm

chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:49 am

A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:35 pm

Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby chicken » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:56 am

chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:34 pm

Resolutions...

- getting a girlfriend and one with whom the love lasts (I made the same resolution the last two years but it has to happen someday, no? :unsure: )
- emigrating to Israel or Scandinavia
- further fighting my anxiety disorders
- making CENF a success
- seeing Echo & The Bunnymen a lot of times during their upcoming tour
- finally releasing the website I've been working on for a while

Next question: are you pro or contra euthanasia, and why?

Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby WordsAsOldAsSin » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:56 pm

Love is Natural and Real
But not for such as you and I, my love
WordsAsOldAsSin
Supreme

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat