Meet-ups

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby Grim O'Grady » Tue May 09, 2006 8:49 am

hi folks I'm home,
I'll upload the pics oon, I'm absolutely knackered at the mo', in fact I ought to be back in bed, but just had to stick my nose in here because it seems like it's been so long (since I've been in here I meant not my nose).
1stly, bloody hell Queenie sorry to hear about your misadventure with the perv on your way home.
2ndly it was great to meet you folk, sorry I was so hung-over (tip: never mix guinness & baileys).
3rdly, oh there's so much more I'll come back tonight after I've woken up & been to work.
I dropped Fly off at Shuggy's (Hugh's) house this morning (3.30am), Shuggy is continuing the tour so will be heading over to Halifax whenever he wakes up!
ok see you all later

love

Grim
P.S great pics Hel (the resident crowd surfer), you where a star at the Apollo, hope you've framed Moz's shirt.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby Grim O'Grady » Wed May 10, 2006 10:21 am

right here we go, we all met up at the GMex has arranged, & set off on the walk to Salford Lads Club, I was very hung-over, sorry I was such a state. Shuggy & Fly had come along for the ride.
here we are heading off (hopefully in the right direction)
As tour guide I don't understand that I'm at the back taking this pic? I think the alcohol over consumption had slowed me down quite a bit eh?

Well we finally made it to SLC, I got Shuggy to film, I'll sort it (eventually).
so in the meantime here's some phone pics...
HelMoz & Queenie a pair of strippers (I believe you have some green evidence)?
if only eh?
We spent ages at the club, bad tour guide not rounding folk up & shifting them on, we eventually leave & end up with a butty sat outside sainburys. We venture a different way back in to town & cross this bridge with this on, it made me chuckle so I took a pic of it.
clever eh?
same bridge & I'm behind again!

So we finally make it back in to town & say our goodbyes, I've got to go meet my mate with the Opera house tix, Shuggy, Fly & I go off to the Star & the rest of the gang are off to visit Afflecks Palace, I heard ML went in the kinky outfitters, not sure what he bought? :D
Tonight it's the Apollo gig, go check out the ROTT reviews thread if you want to read more.
cheers to everyone who turned up, it was a start & a day to treasure. I'll sort out a dvd, though I was so ill I don't think we shot much footage, soz.

love

Grim
P.s. see you & more next year for the return event!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Wed May 10, 2006 3:27 pm

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->HelMoz & Queenie a pair of strippers (I believe you have some green evidence)?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

:lol:

Some quality pics there.
Last edited by elko on Wed May 10, 2006 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elko
Site Admin

Postby helmoz » Wed May 10, 2006 5:52 pm

yay! thanks for posting the pics grim. i dont look too good in photos... oh well who cares. i had a great time regardless! hope that the bloke on the bus didnt ruin queenie's day...
the piece of mozza's shirt is safe inside my bedside cabinet, im determined to never lose it! i appear to have mislaid my bit of SLC paint :( :( i hope i havent lost it forever, i hope it turns up again soon...
Last edited by helmoz on Wed May 10, 2006 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Wed May 10, 2006 7:19 pm

the mozalike! YAY!

:lol: what am i doing by that salford lads club door eh? and ooo- who has the goup picture of us all by the door?

excellent pictures, especially the dela or no deal picture... not sure why i like that one so much... maybe it's cause was watching it today?

and it's true grim, we were all wondering why you were often behind us as the guide1!
I'm breaking through, I'm bending spoons
I'm keeping flowers in full bloom.
I'm looking for answers from the great beyond
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Wed May 10, 2006 9:27 pm

the_queen_is_dead wrote:the mozalike! YAY!

:lol: what am i doing by that salford lads club door eh? and ooo- who has the goup picture of us all by the door?

excellent pictures, especially the dela or no deal picture... not sure why i like that one so much... maybe it's cause was watching it today?

and it's true grim, we were all wondering why you were often behind us as the guide1!

heheh, it looks like you're taking a photo with a large invisible camera! i was also wondering what happened to the pic of all of us. it'll turn up... it has to...
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Wed May 10, 2006 10:16 pm

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I heard ML went in the kinky outfitters, not sure what he bought?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

oh and for your information, matt bought a lovely patent leather thong. i know he'll deny it, but it's true.

he's probably wearing it right now. bet it feels good.
I'm breaking through, I'm bending spoons
I'm keeping flowers in full bloom.
I'm looking for answers from the great beyond
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby Grim O'Grady » Wed May 10, 2006 10:39 pm

the pic of us all outside the club is still on the camcorder tape, so until I get round to putting it on dvd, we'll not be seeing it, it'll surface sooner or later.

love

Grim

Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby madmancmonkey » Fri May 12, 2006 11:25 am

<a href="http://www.pichub.com/image.php?i=9031150f55.jpg" target="_blank">Image</a>

managed to get down there in the end. B)
madmancmonkey
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Wed May 31, 2006 10:52 pm

Left- Pashy
Right- Elko
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Wed May 31, 2006 11:22 pm

There's something different about you two, have you both lost weight? :P
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Wed May 31, 2006 11:29 pm

Pashernate_Lover wrote:Image

Left- Pashy
Right- Elko

What a day that was eh! I'm just trying to remember why I brought a pitchfork...
elko
Site Admin

Postby rubygirl » Wed May 31, 2006 11:37 pm

Pashernate_Lover wrote:Image

Left- Pashy
Right- Elko

:P :D :lol:
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Grim O'Grady » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:43 am

Miserable Liar wrote:There's something different about you two, have you both lost weight? :P

hee-hee pmsl!
I think it's the hair?

love

Grim

Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:15 pm

i might be able to go to manchester this christmas... anyone up for another meet?
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat