[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - "The Seven Ages of Rock"

"The Seven Ages of Rock"

All about The Smiths' music, gigs, stories, anything.

Postby Bouazizi » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:17 pm

<!--fonto:Verdana--><span style="font-family:Verdana"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->♪ ♫<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#FF6600--><span style="color:#FF6600"><!--/coloro-->there is a light that never goes out<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Bouazizi
Regular

Postby elko » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:43 am

elko
Site Admin

Postby WordsAsOldAsSin » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:59 pm

Love is Natural and Real
But not for such as you and I, my love
WordsAsOldAsSin
Supreme

Postby weasey » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:18 pm

I thought they could have spent a little bit longer on the Smiths too, but to be honest they probably dwelt upon them as long as they did with most bands in the series, I just happen to be inordinately biased. However, there did seem to be a bit of Oasis overkill, maybe I only got this impression because they consulted Noel Gallagher on everything, but then our Noel is an authority on everything....isn't he? Hmm

The thing I liked most about it was the back stage clips of the Smiths. There was some footage of them hanging out of a window, beneath which a horde of screaming fans were stood. I don't know what they were shouting but Johnny told them 'He's celibate girls, he's celibate' to which Mozzer responded 'Shhhhh!'

Twas good, watch it if you like.

Bye
"EDUCATION IN REVERSE"
weasey
Supreme

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:21 am

A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :