[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Morrissey - Seattle 11/29/2009 - Review + pics + video!

Morrissey - Seattle 11/29/2009 - Review + pics + video!

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Morrissey - Seattle 11/29/2009 - Review + pics + video!

Postby carlj » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:27 am

Hello!

A friend of mine attended this show and despite warnings that no cameras would be allowed, was able to sneak a camera in and take a few pics and record a video of the song "Ask," which is quite good quality. You can find these and her review of the show at her blog here:

http://diarrheaisland.blogspot.com/2009 ... sey-2.html

Hope you enjoy it!
carlj

Re: Morrissey - Seattle 11/29/2009 - Review + pics + video!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:08 pm

Thanks a ton for that! Interesting placename... don't think I would really want to go to diarrhea island, but I guess it is worth visiting for a few minutes for some Mozza :-P ...naw, still sounds creepy.

I am excited, I get to see him in 8 days! Hopefully no bottles to the head though...
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby carlj » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:01 am

carlj

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:12 am

It was lovely actually :) A lot of voice and personality in her writing.
A note upon his desk
-Oh!-
So came his reply :
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby carlj » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:17 am

carlj

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:09 am

So I have been sick with a... 12 day and counting flu :(. Boo! BUT I get to see Morrissey tomorrow!! 19 hours until Morrrrrrrrrrissey! I hope nothing stupid happens to stop the concert because I am so excited :) The seats are good ones too, as far as a broke post-grad's standards go.

Cheers to you Carlj and your friend too, I'll wow you with my review once its over :-P pep up my writing a bit to hit the bar, as it were.
A note upon his desk
-Oh!-
So came his reply :
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Boxguy » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Hope you have a ton of fun despite the flu. Turns out I wouldn't have been able to go, as I'm currently snowed in here. :(
Boxguy
Site Admin

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:30 am

A note upon his desk
-Oh!-
So came his reply :
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Boxguy » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:59 am

Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.
Boxguy
Site Admin

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:39 am

A note upon his desk
-Oh!-
So came his reply :
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Return to Morrissey