G Mail Request

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby Asleep » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:54 pm

The Edges Are No Longer Parallel .Any chance of any one putting these on the gmail then my collection is complete.Other then the randoms ones like Trash live etc which i would also be greatful for.I no its a long shot.Oh yeah and I I know very well how I got my name . Thanks. <!--emo&:rolleyes:-->Image<!--endemo-->
<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Oh, I can't help quoting you
Because everything that you said rings true </span>
</span>
Asleep
Advanced

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:30 pm

I think 'i know very well'..is already there.

The other two songs, just let me find the cd and you shall have them.

edit: 'the edges...' 'this is not...' are on my computer, but i'm buggered if i can find them to put on Gmail. Theyre easily acseesble in itunes, but god knows where they are in my files. I'll keep looking, sorry.
Last edited by Alabaster Crashes Down on Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby Bref » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:16 pm

Anyone out there got alsatian cousin or last of the famous live?please put them onto the gmail if you have!
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Book Antiqua--><span style="font-family:Book Antiqua"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial Narrow--><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->Half of the time we're gone but we don't know where,
we don't know where.
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Bref
Smiths Nut!

Postby Asleep » Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:00 am

Il put Alsation live on mite have delted last of the famous live.Dont no why <!--emo&:rolleyes:-->Image<!--endemo-->
<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Oh, I can't help quoting you
Because everything that you said rings true </span>
</span>
Asleep
Advanced

Return to Morrissey