got 'em

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby Moz » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:21 am

Once again I would like to thank Mr. Grim, on seeing the demand this morning for tickets I am sure glad I got on last night and got all the Scotland dates apart from Aberdeen.

Oh now the waiting game until April...................
I think , therefore....i'm not so sure.
For Billy Budd.
Moz

Postby rEEdy^^ » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:01 am

yey i got me my ticket for brum! but i have a spare ticket if anyones interested!
rEEdy^^
Supreme

Postby Chorlton_Ruffian » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:20 am

I knew I should have bought the maximum (4 tickets) so I could fob some off for hugely inflated prices. What a wasted investment oppurtunity. <!--emo&:rolleyes:-->Image<!--endemo-->

Seriously, that 3 minute ticketmaster thing is a farce. I wasn't prepared for that and spent about a minute finding my card and then 1 minute and 59 seconds typing like a madman. I am in row U of the stalls at Manchester Opera House, errr 20 lines from the front. <!--emo&:blink:-->Image<!--endemo-->
<div align="center">Image</div>
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->"I would rather eat my own testicles than reform The Smiths, and that's saying something for a vegetarian."<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
Chorlton_Ruffian
Supreme

Postby madmancmonkey » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:26 pm

coolest thing was though a girl asked my teacher did he get his tickets and I was like what tickets? Morrissey. Was the reply. All the other kids (not very intelligent or deep at that) were like Morrissey? Whos Morrissey? To which my tutor replied 'Hes a legend'. I didnt say it, he did!
madmancmonkey
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:12 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-sweetandtenderhooligan+Jan 27 2006, 12:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sweetandtenderhooligan @ Jan 27 2006, 12:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> coolest thing was though a girl asked my teacher did he get his tickets and I was like what tickets? Morrissey. Was the reply. All the other kids (not very intelligent or deep at that) were like Morrissey? Whos Morrissey? To which my tutor replied 'Hes a legend'. I didnt say it, he did! <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
ooh wow, cool teacher! <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby weasey » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:22 pm

Is there anyone who managed to get a manchester apollo ticket here? Or perhaps, a spare? I would be forever grateful to any kind soul who would sell a spare to me....long shot I know..only I don't want to get in to the realms of evil ebay and if there is anyone else who doesn't want to sell it on there (or who isn't lured by the tout disease) then PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE can you sell it to me????

I'm at school at the moment (which is why I left mum mum to get a ticket, but she just phoned me to say the touts had beaten her to it) but I want to go home and cry....

my address is weesie65@hotmail.com

cheers

(would also love a lowry one...or kings lynn would be bloody marvelous)
Last edited by weasey on Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"EDUCATION IN REVERSE"
weasey
Supreme

Postby Grim O'Grady » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:54 pm

grrrr! GU was on tinternet & I was on phone, all we got was more effin Apollo tix, everything sold out as the stupid telephone operative went through each one by one to see if it had sold out, finally she said oh Oxford is available so I asked for 4 of those & just as I said it she said opps sorry sold out! grrrrr
We've got 2 Apollo tix to swap for any other Manc date or Whitehaven, or whatever anyone else has to offer other than Scotland & Manc Apollo!

love

Grim

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby weasey » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:02 pm

Would it not be kinder to offer those Manchester tickets to someone who couldn't get any tickets at all..this is why they sold out! because people were buying what ever they could get their hands on with a view to swapping them later

...sorry, I'm a bit distraught...but how many venues are you planning on seeing him at??

How much would you sell them on for?
Last edited by weasey on Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"EDUCATION IN REVERSE"
weasey
Supreme

Postby Grim O'Grady » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:17 pm

dear weasey,
if I can't get the gigs I want for them then you can have them at cost.
I think we've a spare Glasgow that you could buy if you want?

love

Grim

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby rEEdy^^ » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:34 pm

hey all..... got a ticket in row A...seat 4
Which is 2/3 rows from the front YIPEEE!!! woohoooo...i cant believe it, everywhere sold out at 9 and then i tried at ten and got a ticket!!!

erm iv got a spare for brum if you like weasy, not at the front but the symph hall isnt that big anyway...better than nothing, i am soooo chuffed! fucking touts...they should be banned!

anyway...as i was saying, spare ticket if anyones interested,

ooooh and 'this charming girl'.....did you get a brum ticket, well your ticket getting person?
rEEdy^^
Supreme

Postby madmancmonkey » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:57 pm

<<<< Is off to the opera house, May 7th. <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo-->
madmancmonkey
Smiths Nut!

Postby Mr-Shankly » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:29 pm

Woooo managed to get 4 for the Apollo.

As Alan partridge might say

Back of the Net!
Names, secret names. But never in my favour.
Mr-Shankly
Smiths Nut!

Postby weasey » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:12 pm

Lucky you!

as the churchill dog might say 'can I 'ave one?'
"EDUCATION IN REVERSE"
weasey
Supreme

Postby elko » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:03 pm

No tickets for me, but that's no suprise because I didn't try and get any.

However if the oppurtunity arises for a decent priced Apollo ticket I'll get it, as it looks like I'll be in Manchester anyway....
elko
Site Admin

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:25 pm

4 tickets to Reading
Elizabeth Karina Sammy and me! hurrah!
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

PreviousNext

Return to Morrissey