got 'em

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby this_charming_girl » Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:35 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-rEEdy^^+Jan 27 2006, 02:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEEdy^^ @ Jan 27 2006, 02:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> hey all..... got a ticket in row A...seat 4
Which is 2/3 rows from the front YIPEEE!!! woohoooo...i cant believe it, everywhere sold out at 9 and then i tried at ten and got a ticket!!!

ooooh and 'this charming girl'.....did you get a brum ticket, well your ticket getting person? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! i did indeed!!!! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->:D:D:D yey yey yey ahh i actually scremaed when my sister phoned me to say she'd got them, it took her half an hour and we are in teh upper circle, is that far away? ah well ill clomb over people! <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo-->

grr in jelous uv got so near! i saw the seating plan pic uv put on ur msn thing so now im sad that ur closer than me haha! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo--> still going with ur ex then??? hmmm??? <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->

but woo!! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:44 pm

i'm scared i have standing i'll get crushed
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:50 pm

dont worry alabaster.
i got crushed at the rakes gig last night but suffered no serious injuries and most importantly IM STILL ALIVE!! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>although my shoes arent looking too clean now. </span>
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby rEEdy^^ » Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:45 pm

no no no no im not going with my ex...god no!!!

she'll be there though......

i will probs deffo see you then, if i can remember what you look like

and the hall aint that big to be honest, so you'll be close enough!!

CANT WAIT!! w00t
rEEdy^^
Supreme

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:49 pm

my mate is really cluastrophobic and she's coming. i won't be able to enjoy the gig cause i'll be constantly checking if she's ok
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby Chorlton_Ruffian » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:12 pm

I have to take my camera.

But they might be stricter than the last gig I went to(which said they weren't allowed by I could easily have taken one in), don't want to get it confiscated.

All you moz gig veterans - ever had any trouble with cameras?
<div align="center">Image</div>
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->"I would rather eat my own testicles than reform The Smiths, and that's saying something for a vegetarian."<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
Chorlton_Ruffian
Supreme

Postby this_charming_girl » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:19 pm

if your sly about it they wont notice! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo--> what venue are you going to, maybe you should check on teh websites or something and see if they seem strict about it? i dunno, ive always taken cameras to gigs and they dont really care that much!

also, i hope they dont steal our tickets back this time like they did on the last tour, that upset me! i like to keep my tickets, well good thing i took a picture of it i guess! <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Grim O'Grady » Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:10 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Chorlton_Ruffian+Jan 28 2006, 08:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chorlton_Ruffian @ Jan 28 2006, 08:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I have to take my camera.

But they might be stricter than the last gig I went to(which said they weren't allowed by I could easily have taken one in), don't want to get it confiscated.

All you moz gig veterans - ever had any trouble with cameras?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
We always take cameras in (I take a camcorder usually), I've only ever had it taken off me once (Edinburgh) but got it back at the end of the gig, I get caught lots of times & they threaten to take it off me if I film anymore but like I say it's only once so far, oh they took the film off me in Birmingham a few years ago. Loads of people take cameras in, most peoples phones now not only take pics but can record film too & you'll see them all over the place, so you oughtn't to be to concerned about it. You may well get searched on your way in so don't have it hanging round your neck or easily detectable ok.

love

Grim

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby sonandheir » Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:27 pm

Managed to get two tickets for the new theatre in Oxford! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
<span style='color:blue'>"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi</span>
sonandheir
Supreme

Postby Splinter » Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:48 pm

I am going to see him in Amsterdam (Holland)
Can't buy tickets yet, i'll just have to wait..
Splinter
Advanced

Postby rEEdy^^ » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:39 am

what do you all think of the supporting acts.....i cannot honestly say im impressed at all!!!

<!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->
rEEdy^^
Supreme

Postby this_charming_girl » Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:43 pm

sons and daughters are amazing!!!! seriously, they are very cool live! not sure about the other people tho - 'psychobilly'?! sounds slightly unsuitable to a sophisticated symphony hall somehow! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->

this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:57 pm

i like tiger army, psychobilly rocks <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
i went to school with a guy who liked them, he had a massive quiff, hed be proud <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby this_charming_girl » Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:59 pm

haha ok fair enough, anything better than the support last time will be an amazing improvement! eeeurgh middle aged 'rockstars' with bear bellies!

this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:14 pm

sorry what is the support?
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

PreviousNext

Return to Morrissey