[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Ringleader Of The Tormentors

Ringleader Of The Tormentors

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby Domestique » Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:03 pm

All true, but Q is worse because it's like an advertising catalogue for the major record companies. And barely even tries to disguise the fact.
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Sucrose/?chartstyle=basicrt10" target="_blank"> Image </a>
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:06 am

<!--QuoteBegin-HadjiQuest+Mar 6 2006, 10:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HadjiQuest @ Mar 6 2006, 10:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I preordered it again so I could hear the stream.  Now to figure out which preorder I can cancel....

I like it much more than the last few albums. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Matt, did you pre-order from Amazon, because if you did, you can keep hearing the stream through your digital locker. --You paid for another one?!

I agree there are better things written about music on the internet, but I love magazines. I don't think the US music magazines are any good (and I have to settle for a Spin subscription), so I tend to favor Uncut over the others. And it pains me to pay twice the amount for a UK music magazine, I know, I know....
Last edited by Still Ill on Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby weasey » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:28 am

I was stupid enough to pay way over the odds for two Morrissey tickets for ally pally off of ebay last month and I still haven't received them yet. I was wondering if anyone else here bought tickets for this gig straight from an agency and if so how long did they take to arrive/have they arrived?

Alternatively, how long did it take for tickets to any other gig to come through the post?

Even if they don't come I should still get my money back, but the point is I thought I had finally secured some tickets and will be very disappointed if I have to go searching again...

cheers,
weasey
"EDUCATION IN REVERSE"
weasey
Supreme

Postby Mozzerella » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:32 pm

I really really like ROTT. It rocks. It reminds me of Moz's early 90's material.
<a href='http://www.last.fm/user/Mozaic/?chartstyle=MeatisMurder' target='_blank'>Image</a>
Mozzerella
Smiths Nut!

Postby Domestique » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:04 pm

I've listened to it quite a few times now, and, well, how can I put this? It's neither here nor there really is it? Unless it's a really slow burner.
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Sucrose/?chartstyle=basicrt10" target="_blank"> Image </a>
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby Grim O'Grady » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:56 pm

On hearing the 1st few released tracks I said it reminded me of the follow-up to Maladjusted & the more I listen to the l.p. the more I agree with my 1st thought! I love it.

love

Grim

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby Mozzerella » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:34 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Domestique+Mar 16 2006, 11:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Domestique @ Mar 16 2006, 11:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I've listened to it quite a few times now, and, well, how can I put this? It's neither here nor there really is it? Unless it's a really slow burner.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--emo&:huh:-->Image<!--endemo-->
<a href='http://www.last.fm/user/Mozaic/?chartstyle=MeatisMurder' target='_blank'>Image</a>
Mozzerella
Smiths Nut!

Postby Ryan. » Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:37 am

i finally gave into temptation and downloaded it last night. i wasn't blown away by it at all at first, but after many repeated listens i have come to the conlusion that it is one of his best works to date.

i will see you in far off places is perhaps THE best opening morrissey song so far.
<span style='color:gray'>we're a virus with shoes, okay? that's all we are.

> <a href='http://www.toolcollector.net/' target='_blank'>www.toolcollector.net</a></span>
Ryan.
Advanced

Postby Splinter » Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:02 pm

I will see you in far of places is a very good opening indeed, the songs al follow up eachother very good.

The most impressive song is "The Father who must be Killed" next are "Life is a Pigsty" and "The Youngest Was the Most Loved"

Too bad you can't skip the tracks @ http://www.myspace/morrissey :( but worth listening them all
Splinter
Advanced

Postby Ryan. » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:25 am

> <a href='http://www.toolcollector.net/' target='_blank'>www.toolcollector.net</a></span>
Ryan.
Advanced

Postby Heart and Soul » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:14 am

Heart and Soul
Supreme

Postby Ryan. » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:55 am

i'd put it one before vauxhall.

Ryan.
Advanced

Postby Bref » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:52 am

I'm waiting for the official release
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Book Antiqua--><span style="font-family:Book Antiqua"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial Narrow--><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->Half of the time we're gone but we don't know where,
we don't know where.
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Bref
Smiths Nut!

Postby weasey » Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:56 am

"EDUCATION IN REVERSE"
weasey
Supreme

Postby Ryan. » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:37 am

Ryan.
Advanced

PreviousNext

Return to Morrissey