just stuck something on the gmail thingy shusssh

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby HadjiQuest » Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:25 pm

Woah, this song is great.

I like it much more than anything from Quarry. I know I may be alone, but I hope the whole album sounds like this.
HadjiQuest
Supreme

Postby sonandheir » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:08 pm

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->"Dear God, Please Help Me" and "You Have Killed Me" were leaked sometime yesterday and have been discussed on the general board.

Shortly before this, Morrissey's lawyer contacted me yesterday and asked me to remove all posts and links related to illegal files or face legal action. He mentioned that Morrissey and several people at Sanctuary are very angry about the leaks. I have asked him to provide a list of links and forward them to my lawyer and also to provide the specific code which is being allegedly violated with each of these links. My position is that the files are not on this site and he should be going after the sites that host them.

While I do not intend to monitor every post on this site, as a general rule, please do not post links to any illegal files.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

(From Morrissey-solo.com)

After giving it a bit of thought, I've decided that I will not share (publicly and privately) any leaked songs. I think that it's probably best that anyone else, who has leaked files, should not publicly post any links from which the files can be downloaded. We wouldn't want to hurt El Moz's record sales, now would we? ... <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo-->

It may even be worth deleting this thread, elko?
Last edited by sonandheir on Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<span style='color:blue'>"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi</span>
sonandheir
Supreme

Postby HadjiQuest » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:13 pm

Hmm...
Last edited by HadjiQuest on Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HadjiQuest
Supreme

Postby elko » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:13 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Hang_The_DJ+Feb 5 2006, 06:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hang_The_DJ @ Feb 5 2006, 06:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->"Dear God, Please Help Me" and "You Have Killed Me" were leaked sometime yesterday and have been discussed on the general board.

Shortly before this, Morrissey's lawyer contacted me yesterday and asked me to remove all posts and links related to illegal files or face legal action. He mentioned that Morrissey and several people at Sanctuary are very angry about the leaks. I have asked him to provide a list of links and forward them to my lawyer and also to provide the specific code which is being allegedly violated with each of these links. My position is that the files are not on this site and he should be going after the sites that host them.

While I do not intend to monitor every post on this site, as a general rule, please do not post links to any illegal files.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

(From Morrissey-solo.com)

After giving it a bit of thought, I've decided that I will not share (publicly and privately) any leaked songs. I think that it's probably best that anyone else, who has leaked files, should not publicly post any links from which the files can be downloaded. We wouldn't want to hurt El Moz's record sales, now would we? ... <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo-->

It may even be worth deleting this thread, elko? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Thanks pal.

I will close this thread now. I think that if people really want to get their hands on the tracks, they probably can.
elko
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Morrissey