TICKETS *crys*

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby Sweet and Tender Hooligan » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:17 pm

because of my stupidity, personality and dumb friend ehem i aint got a ticket

anyone got any spare tickets i can buy of off them for any scotland gig??? dundee seems most popular.

LUV U ALL

baz xxxx
I'm spellbound, but a woman divides
And the hills are alive with celibate cries
Sweet and Tender Hooligan
Supreme

Postby erinburger » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:24 pm

<!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->

I do ....

For glasgow on the 27th of april.

You can have them if you like ....... I bought 2 pairs by an accident .

Drop me a line on email , itsallourturf@hotmail.com and we can arrange getting them to you

peace and love ,erin .
erinburger

Postby madmancmonkey » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:05 pm

say, That was like De ja vou is it happening or is life a dream! I am SATH too and probably for the same reasons* the same thing happened. Didnt involve this did it?

<a href='http://www.pichub.com/image.php?i=d57aafab42.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a>

<!--emo&:doh:-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--emo&:blink:-->Image<!--endemo-->

Any one got a roll of sellotape?

*Long story
madmancmonkey
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:36 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-sweetandtenderhooligan+Feb 16 2006, 04:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sweetandtenderhooligan @ Feb 16 2006, 04:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <a href='http://www.pichub.com/image.php?i=d57aafab42.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a>

<!--emo&:doh:-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--emo&:blink:-->Image<!--endemo-->

Any one got a roll of sellotape?

*Long story <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
OMG

I think we need to hear the story....
elko
Site Admin

Postby Bref » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:39 pm

I need tickets for one of the Dublin gigs, any one will do, just two tickets, please someone help!

"Please,please,please let me get what I want"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Book Antiqua--><span style="font-family:Book Antiqua"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial Narrow--><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->Half of the time we're gone but we don't know where,
we don't know where.
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Bref
Smiths Nut!

Postby Sweet and Tender Hooligan » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:37 pm

hey thanks! i emailed you

what is the story then....
I'm spellbound, but a woman divides
And the hills are alive with celibate cries
Sweet and Tender Hooligan
Supreme

Postby Chorlton_Ruffian » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:46 pm

If you want the story, here it is in condensed form.

Myself and sweetandtenderhooligan know each other from college. Since early 2005 he has owed me cash. Everytime he wanted a CD or was short of cash for lunch, he would lend some off me, like a tab, as I always had enough money to go around. It got a bit silly and by January this year he owed me £70+
He had paid some back, but not that much, and in 3 month intervals, so I frequently asked him when I was going to be reimbursed. We heard the Moz tickets were going on sale at the end of January and he ummmed and ahhed over wether or not he would have enough money. Eventually we agreed and I bought two tickets for the 7th May show in Manchester. So the tab was now £110.

Soon after, he was getting really annoyed at me asking for something to be paid back. He said if I asked him about it anymore he wasn't going to the Moz gig. He then missed his EMA two weeks in a row(£60 down the drain) because he decided to go out and get hammered on college nights. Obviously, I was annoyed at this, as he seemingly wasn't interested in paying anything back. We argued for about 2 hours, and he said 'I'm never speaking to you again, rip up the Morrissey tickets'

He now hasn't spoken to me for about two weeks. So, for a bit of fun, I PHOTOSHOPPED an image of one of the tickets ripped in half, exactly as he said I should. Of course I would never rip up a ticket for real, how stupid would that be? I might as well rip up £35 of cash. He seems to have fallen for it though, hook, line and sinker. <!--emo&:rolleyes:-->Image<!--endemo-->
<div align="center">Image</div>
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->"I would rather eat my own testicles than reform The Smiths, and that's saying something for a vegetarian."<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
Chorlton_Ruffian
Supreme

Postby elko » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:55 pm

I am lost for words. That is absolutely hilarious, from my outsider's view, anyway.

But still I hope he reads this and laughs and then you can be friends again... <!--emo&:unsure:-->Image<!--endemo-->
elko
Site Admin

Postby Chorlton_Ruffian » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:06 am

<!--QuoteBegin-elko+Feb 20 2006, 11:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elko @ Feb 20 2006, 11:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I am lost for words. That is absolutely hilarious, from my outsider's view, anyway.

But still I hope he reads this and laughs and then you can be friends again... <!--emo&:unsure:-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
I find it hilarious too to be honest(apart from the lack of money bit). It was pretty funny the way he went mental over me asking for something to be paid back and said to tear up the tickets.

At least my photoshop skill are upto scratch eh. <!--emo&:rolleyes:-->Image<!--endemo-->
<div align="center">Image</div>
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->"I would rather eat my own testicles than reform The Smiths, and that's saying something for a vegetarian."<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
Chorlton_Ruffian
Supreme

Postby madmancmonkey » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:33 am

No I wont share you, no no no, with the drive and ambition the zeal I feel this is my time. Life tends to come and go but thats ok as long as you know.

Not about any money or any ticket its abot CR being an arse and being the straw that broke the camels back. Sniedness is an insidious thing .... it grows and grows until *POP* it reaches a point where things cant go on for much longer.
madmancmonkey
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:32 am

just found out i cant go to the truro gig cos of exams, so im selling my ticket if anyone is interested.
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby madmancmonkey » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:28 pm

doh! Knew it was a photoshop all along ... <!--emo&:doh:-->Image<!--endemo--> anyways should be going to the gig after all with Chorton ruffian as I 'unsevered' the alliance lol.
madmancmonkey
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:31 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-sweetandtenderhooligan+Mar 15 2006, 03:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sweetandtenderhooligan @ Mar 15 2006, 03:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> doh! Knew it was a photoshop all along ... <!--emo&:doh:-->Image<!--endemo--> anyways should be going to the gig after all with Chorton ruffian as I 'unsevered' the alliance lol. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
good, good <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Return to Morrissey