What's Morrissey Like In Person?

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby Shakespeare's Sister » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:15 pm

Sorry if this has been asked before but coming from Australia i don't get to hear or see much about him (i'm still wondering if he'll be coming down here for shows).

I've read interviews he's done and he seems bloody funny and really tells things like it is.

So what does he say during concerts and things?

Thanks. <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Well I'm not listening no more<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
Shakespeare's Sister
Smiths Nut!

Postby Bref » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:07 pm

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/results?search=morrissey+interview&search_type=search_videos' target='_blank'>Morrissey interviews</a>

That should tell you all you need to know.
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Book Antiqua--><span style="font-family:Book Antiqua"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial Narrow--><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->Half of the time we're gone but we don't know where,
we don't know where.
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Bref
Smiths Nut!

Postby sonandheir » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:35 pm

I believe his standard reply is something along the lines of "you don't want to know". <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo-->
<span style='color:blue'>"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi</span>
sonandheir
Supreme

Postby Shakespeare's Sister » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:17 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Bref+Mar 14 2006, 04:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bref @ Mar 14 2006, 04:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <a href='http://www.youtube.com/results?search=morrissey+interview&search_type=search_videos' target='_blank'>Morrissey interviews</a>

That should tell you all you need to know. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Cheers. <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo-->
<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Well I'm not listening no more<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
Shakespeare's Sister
Smiths Nut!

Postby Shakespeare's Sister » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:18 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-sonandheir+Mar 14 2006, 04:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sonandheir @ Mar 14 2006, 04:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I believe his standard reply is something along the lines of "you don't want to know". <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Oh, but i do Steven. <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
Shakespeare's Sister
Smiths Nut!

Postby this_charming_girl » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:18 pm

he has great stage chat and stuff i think, lots of slagging off of people and things like that haha! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Return to Morrissey