[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - "Oi mate, got any Quo?"

"Oi mate, got any Quo?"

All non-Smiths music chat goes here.

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:51 pm

I don't have the MP3 but the video is here: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLyAdUwznwA&search=amanda%20marshall" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLyAdUwznwA...anda%20marshall</a>

You can download it there using the program Still Ill posted it in the other topic on YouTube...

Sorry that I couldn't help with the MP3 :(

Does anyone have "Bongo Bong/King of the Bongo" by Mano Negra?? Not the solo version by Manu Chao (lacks energy) but the version with his band Mano Negra from long before he went solo...
Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky
(Echo & The Bunnymen - Evergreen, 1996)

Capital punishment = murder

THE PASSION OF LOVERS IS FOR DEATH (Bauhaus, 1983)
Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:15 pm

does anyone have the original "song from under the floorboards" by any chance?

helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby shoeless child » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:05 pm

shoeless child
Supreme

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:03 am

A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby kurt » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:31 pm

<div align="left"><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green"><!--/coloro-->Everything you say to me takes me One step closer to the edge</div>

<div align="right">and I'm about to break<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
kurt
Supreme

Postby helmoz » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:59 pm

helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:12 pm

elko
Site Admin

Postby helmoz » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:18 am

has anyone got "stay" by shakespeare's sister?

edit: found it.
Last edited by helmoz on Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby kurt » Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:02 pm

<div align="left"><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green"><!--/coloro-->Everything you say to me takes me One step closer to the edge</div>

<div align="right">and I'm about to break<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
kurt
Supreme

Postby this_charming_girl » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:27 pm

Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:15 am

A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!