Hi

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:26 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Shy Bald Buddhist+Jan 3 2006, 06:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shy Bald Buddhist @ Jan 3 2006, 06:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-helmoz+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (helmoz)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->is that sarcasm? ive never heard them in co-ops or shopping centres or anything like that...<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Never heard The Smiths in Co-op before but at the one I visit they seem to like their 80s music.

Heard Louder Than Bombs being played at a Music Zone shop a few months ago. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
my local co-op went through a phrase once when they played lots and lots of 80s-type muzak. now they play 80s music like the bangles' "eternal flame", the kind of stuff you get on "love album" compilations... not really my thing im afraid.
btw, cool username <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->

Postby bernie brown » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:49 am

A month ago I walked into a very popular crowded bookstore on a saturday night, all alone just wandering, and they were playing The Smiths singles over the PA. Well I just had to stay for the whole thing didnt i ? It was hard though...I wanted to sing aloud ( I did quietly) It really made my night.
the only Smiths fan in the village
bernie brown
Advanced

Previous

Return to Introduction Forum