Introduction

Postby Rodchenko » Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:30 am

Hello! I'd like to introduce myself... So here it goes:
Name: Niklas Lövgren

Job/education: At the moment studying to get my A-levels, will hopefully study arthistory at the university come autumn.

Interests: Morrissey, litterature (Franz Kafka primarily), art, films and alternativemusic in general

Sounds like a marvellous person, doesn't it?
<!--fonto:Century Gothic--><span style="font-family:Century Gothic"><!--/fonto-->Are You Loathsome Tonight?
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Rodchenko
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:44 pm

It certainly does!

Welcome to the forum Niklas, hope you'll stick around.

I'd always thought of Sweden as a kind of idyllic place, though- why is it so hellish?
elko
Site Admin

Postby Rodchenko » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:09 pm

Why so hellish? I'm glad you asked! The city which I live in is crowded with narrowminded main-streamers... There is nothing I can do to make myself feel really comfortable here in Borås.... Unfortunately. So I, like many others, seek comfort in good old Steven and various books and films!
<!--fonto:Century Gothic--><span style="font-family:Century Gothic"><!--/fonto-->Are You Loathsome Tonight?
Rodchenko
Smiths Nut!

Postby bernie brown » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:38 am

Hello Sweden from Australia. Hopefully you will have a lot of fun on this fan site and wont feel so on your own there in Boras.
It must be hard in the cold dark Winter up there. How do you survive that ?
the only Smiths fan in the village
bernie brown
Advanced

Postby Rodchenko » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:26 pm

Yeah, it's tough, but thank god for Moz and everything he does..
If you feel like I do, you really have to find things that make it all worth while, it ain't easy, i tell yam, but i try.
I have really started to enjoy myself here on this site. Morrisseyfans are indeed nice folks.
How's everything Down under?
Rodchenko
Smiths Nut!

Postby bernie brown » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:46 am

Thanks for getting back to me. Things are good Downunder at the moment. i am moving a house onto my country block in the next few weeks. I live 150km northeast of melbourne. I have been living in a shed with my two dogs for the past two years - summer and winter. It has been a bit of an adventure. But now a house is coming so people will have somewhere to stay when they visit.
Bernie
the only Smiths fan in the village
bernie brown
Advanced

Postby Rodchenko » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:03 pm

Living in a shed? Tough... How's the house doing at the moment? Working out nicely?

Quick Q: Favoutrite Morrissey track and Favourite Smiths track?
Rodchenko
Smiths Nut!

Return to Introduction Forum