[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - His eight studio albums ranked

His eight studio albums ranked

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby Beckett » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:33 pm

1. Vauxhall and I
2. Your Arsenal
3. Viva Hate
4. Kill Uncle
5. Southpaw Grammar
6. You are the quarry
7. Maladjusted
8. Ringleader of the tormentors

I'm sorry to say that I do not like the new album and it is my least favourite Moz album by quite a margin.

Sorry folks....just my opinion.

How do you rank his 8 studio albums?
Beckett

Postby Lazy Dyke » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:27 pm

I do not have all of them so I'll put in the ones I have..
and what about Viva Hate?

1. Vauxhall and I
2. You Are The Quarry
3. Your Arsenal
4. Ringleader Of The Tormentors
5. Viva Hate
6. Southpaw Grammar (I have four or five songs from this and really love it, I imagine it'd be much higher if I had the whole album)
Lazy Dyke
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:31 pm

Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby convergence » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:00 am

viva hate
vauxhall
you are the quarry
your arsenal
ringleader

haven't heard the other three :unsure:
convergence
Advanced

Postby Heart and Soul » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:18 am

Heart and Soul
Supreme

Postby Ryan. » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:30 am

vauxhall and i / you are the quarry / ringleader of the tormentors

i can't put one above the other, they're all amazing.

the rest:

2. viva hate
3. your arsenal
4. southpaw grammar
5. kill uncle

and i haven't been able to track down maladjusted, so i have no idea where it's ranked.
<span style='color:gray'>we're a virus with shoes, okay? that's all we are.

> <a href='http://www.toolcollector.net/' target='_blank'>www.toolcollector.net</a></span>
Ryan.
Advanced

Postby Sweet and Tender Hooligan » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:26 am

I'm spellbound, but a woman divides
And the hills are alive with celibate cries
Sweet and Tender Hooligan
Supreme

Postby Lazy Dyke » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:32 am

Lazy Dyke
Smiths Nut!

Postby Xuu » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:01 pm

Vauxhall & I
Bona Drag
Your Arsenal
My Early Burglary Years
You Are The Quarry
Southpaw Grammar
Viva Hate
Xuu
Supreme

Postby Rodchenko » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:10 pm

1. Vauxhall and I
2. Your Arsenal
3. Viva Hate
4. Maladjusted
5. Southpaw Grammar
6. ROTT
7. Kill Uncle
8. You Are The Quarry

At this very moment, this list seems appropriate, tomorrow I might have had a change of heart...
<!--fonto:Century Gothic--><span style="font-family:Century Gothic"><!--/fonto-->Are You Loathsome Tonight?
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Rodchenko
Smiths Nut!

Postby Friday-Mourning » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:55 pm

1. Viva Hate
2. Your Arsenal*
3. You Are the Quarry
4. Vauxhall and I*
5. Ringleader of the Tormentors*
6. Kill Uncle

*Albums I only bought recently so are subject to change

I like Suedehead and Live at Earls more than any of the LP's mentioned above but I guess they don't count.
Friday-Mourning

Postby Rodchenko » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:59 pm

Live At Earls Court could count, but Suedehead shouldn't count. But I guess we're sticking to studio recordings and proper albums?
<!--fonto:Century Gothic--><span style="font-family:Century Gothic"><!--/fonto-->Are You Loathsome Tonight?
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Rodchenko
Smiths Nut!

Postby Xuu » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:47 pm

Xuu
Supreme

Postby Xuu » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:40 pm

Xuu
Supreme

Postby TheLuckIveHad » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:36 pm

I'll Never Make That Mistake Again.
TheLuckIveHad